Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Join me for the upcoming Howloween Blog Hop

 

Please join me for another fun Blog Hop on October 26th-29th
to celebrate my Halloween New Releases



Leave a comment and your email address
1 Grand Prize winner will win a Blown Glass Bead Bracelet
5 commenter will win a pair of silver Halloween pumpkin earrings
5 will win their choice of their choice of my new releases either Love Comes for Halloween (sweet) or Halloween Treat (sexy)

Thanks and have fun on the hop!
 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Giveaways! I'm entering all of them!! :)

GFC: Nikki
viajeradelmar@aol.com
Happy Halloween!!! and thanks for the great giveaways!!

Misha said...

Lovely giveaway! Your books have beautiful covers and both sound like great reads! Thank you for the hop~

MostlyMisha AT gmail DOT com

Post a Comment